Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Decision 2013

I grew up and currently live in Arkansas, a state without an NFL team. Come football season I usually devote my weekend sports time to SEC football. I've never been in an NFL stadium. I've never had my heart broken by an NFL team. I've never cried when my team won the Super Bowl. I've decided that it's time to decide where my NFL loyalties will lie.

My dad's a Patriots fan, my best friends are split between the Cowboys and Saints. The Rams, Titans, and Chiefs are all within a 6 hour drive. The Ravens just won a Super Bowl. The Vikings have three former Razorbacks.


Every team in the NFL (except the Jets) has the possibility of being my future team. I'm a pros-and-cons, list-making, spreadsheet-comparison kind of guy, so I've decided to use this blog to compile information about the teams of the NFL as I make my final choice.


THE DECISION 2013 will take place on the draft day (TBD) of my fantasy football league.


Until then, feel free to critique my lists, add your comments, share your opinions, and attempt to influence my final decision.


I can use all the help I can get. This choice affects not only me, but my future children, their children, and their children's children. We're talking dozens of future _______ fans here!


Let the decisioning begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment